Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Important Post

Ladies and gentlemen, this may be my last update on this blog.

As you know, the blog belongs to Mao, and she has the ultimate say on what gets
posted here, and what doesn't...but that doesn't mean that I can't slip
a few things in past her from time to time.

Of course, none of you will see this exactly when she does, but rest assured, I'm
probably going to already be waiting in position to STRIKE when the time comes.

...until then though, let's take a trip down nostalgic lane, shall we? May
I direct your attention to this long forgotten place that took me quite awhile to
locate. I'm sure Mao remembers it quite well...don't you, Mao?

[Link Removed]

The post said: "I find it somehow funny that being one of the early posters at the
forum, that I will be one of the last. Seven and a half long years ago,
I met a wonderful moderator here named Ann, and after quite a long
while of searching for this place, I have at last found it and returned
home. I had to find my way back to this place, because I felt it only
right to return here to ask:


WILL YOU MARRY ME?

...and you thought you could avoid all of this stuff and just go straight to the ring, didn't you? ;)"




...now, let's see if she ever trusts me with one of her blogs again

;b

-Vlad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm supposed to be congratulating someone....


but does this mean no more Apocalypse challenge?

Mao said...

Nope, it is still going. VB just hijacked the blog momentarily. He is still playing... albeit it slowly. :P